PLEASE ALLOW A FEW MORE DAYS FOR PROCESSING DUE TO HIGH DEMAND
Please note that all firearms are assembled and tested when ordered. Most orders are taking up to 5-7 business days after mailing labels are created to get picked up. Thank you for your patience!
An all-around excellent firearm.
I've put over 1k rounds through this in the past two months. It has held up flawlessly and I have not had one failure. It's extremely controllable, reliable, lightweight, and fun! The adjustable gas block works great as well. I wasn't expecting such a cool backpack to come with my purchase either. All around excellent firearm and purchase!
Thomas P. - Perun X16-105-Pistol
"...letting loose is where the Perun really shines. It's an amazingly soft shooter with very low felt recoil."
"The gun ran perfectly suppressed and unsuppressed on the same gas settings. In fact, we didn't experience any malfunctions or issues, even while purposely running completely dry."
Steven K. - Recoil Magazine
Being new to night vision I had questions, and AEA was able to work with me to get exactly what I was looking for. The customer service was great. Alex whom I spoke with several times was very helpful in questions for shipping. All around I feel this is a good trusting company to make these big purchases without any worry of getting the runaround.
Justin G. - BNVD1431MKII
Estimated to start deliveries by the end of January 2024.
This is the M-Frame version that only comes with 13.5" handguard that will fit at minimum 16" barrels.
THE PERUN X17 - Built on the AR10/LR308 platform, the X17 combines the durability and versatility of the short-stroke piston system with the lower recoil and higher accuracy of the free-floated barrel in a well-tuned DI system. The finely machined 7075 top rail that slides with super tight tolerance on a 7075 core body and 6061 MLOK® handguard, creates a modular monolithic upper. Paired with a 7075 billet lower that holds either a Geissele® G2S 2-stage trigger group or a premium Nickel Boron coated two-stage combat trigger, the X17 is ready for duty both as a precision or a battle rifle.
- Tinck Arms® hybrid short-stroke in-body piston operation.
- Proven heavy-duty 4150 Melonited carbon steel with a 1:10 twist for 308WIN or 7.62x51 NATO.
- Black nitride 17-4ph stainless 360 muzzle brake with Key-Mount quick detach for suppressors or blast cans.
- Superlative Arms® Bleed-off adjustable gas block to add to the versatility of the Perun.
- 7075 anodized aluminum upper and rail with steel internal guide rails.
- 6061 proprietary MLOK® handguard.
- Nitride coated AR10 bolt with proprietary BCG and heavy captive recoil springs.
- Non-reciprocating left or right charging handle.
- Includes ACR style folding stock.
- 7075 billet lower with 100% AR15/LR308 parts compatibility.
- Premium two-stage Nickel Boron coated combat trigger.
- Premium discreet 2-gun case/backpack.
- Includes a PMAG® 20 LR/SR GEN M3® magazine.
- REX Silentium® MG7K 308 suppressor
- Geissele® G2S 2-stage trigger group.
- JMAC folding mech with skeletonized AR buffer tube (for you to add any AR stock) instead of default ACR style stock
- Non-folding AR buffer tube adapter (for you to add mil-spec tube and stock) instead of default ACR style stock
- 1913 Picatinny adapter instead of default ACR style stock
- Barrel options:
16" CMV 4150 1:10 twist 308 Mid-length
18" CMV 4150 1:10 twist 308 Mid-length
18" 416R SS Fluted 6.5 Creedmoor 1:8 twist Mid-length
|308WIN or 7.62x51 NATO
|4150 Melonite treated steel, 1:10 twist with M4 ramp
|Nitride coated AR10 bolt
|Two-stage Nickel Boron coated combat trigger
|33" (26.5" Folded)
* NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA. Please check local laws and regulations. We reserve the right to sell or not to sell to any particular person or state.
**No magazines will be included for sales to Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington
Important note about our photos. While we make every effort to ensure that our product photos are accurate, manufacturers occasionally change the design and make of components without notice. Pictures may have accessories or items for illustration only and may not be included with the product.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a handgun, frame, or receiver. To purchase a shotgun or rifle, you must be 18 years of age or older. 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1).
As required by federal law, this item may only be shipped to a dealer with a valid Federal Firearms License. During checkout, you will need to provide the name, address, phone number, and email of your local FFL. Your FFL will need to email us (email@example.com) their valid FFL and SOT (if NFA item) before your order can be processed.
For SALES OUTSIDE OF THE USA, please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org.