PLEASE ALLOW A FEW MORE DAYS FOR PROCESSING DUE TO HIGH DEMAND
Please note that all firearms are assembled and tested when ordered. Most orders are taking up to 5-7 business days after mailing labels are created to get picked up. Thank you for your patience!
An all-around excellent firearm.
I've put over 1k rounds through this in the past two months. It has held up flawlessly and I have not had one failure. It's extremely controllable, reliable, lightweight, and fun! The adjustable gas block works great as well. I wasn't expecting such a cool backpack to come with my purchase either. All around excellent firearm and purchase!
Thomas P. - Perun X16-105-Pistol
"...letting loose is where the Perun really shines. It's an amazingly soft shooter with very low felt recoil."
"The gun ran perfectly suppressed and unsuppressed on the same gas settings. In fact, we didn't experience any malfunctions or issues, even while purposely running completely dry."
Steven K. - Recoil Magazine
Being new to night vision I had questions, and AEA was able to work with me to get exactly what I was looking for. The customer service was great. Alex whom I spoke with several times was very helpful in questions for shipping. All around I feel this is a good trusting company to make these big purchases without any worry of getting the runaround.
Justin G. - BNVD1431MKII
Now AVAILABLE Gen-3!
This is a complete PISTOL.
A balanced multipurpose short-barreled piston pistol - With a 11.5" barrel, this is the best compromise of size and ballistics for the 5.56x45 caliber, adding a unique twist to the world of multipurpose rifle-caliber pistols or SBRs.
- Gen-3 Tinck Arms® hybrid short-stroke in-body piston operation.
- Proven heavy-duty QPQ treated 4150 carbon steel a 1:7 twist in 5.56 NATO.
- YHM muzzle brake that hosts sRx suppressor adapters. The sRx is lightest and lowest profile suppressor QD system we have found.
- Superlative Arms® Bleed-off adjustable gas block to add to the versatility of the Perun.
- Gen-3 7075 anodized aluminum upper and rail with steel internal guide rails.
- 6061 proprietary MLOK® handguard.
- Nickel Boron coated AR15 bolt with proprietary BCG and captive recoil springs.
- Non-reciprocating left or right charging handle.
- Removable 1913 back plate for various stock options. Stock/brace sold separately. (NFA regulations apply)
- 7075-T6 Mil-Spec AR15 lower with Geissele's Maritime Bolt Release®.
- Geissele® G2S 2-stage trigger group and A17 grip.
- Premium gun case/backpack.
- Includes a 30 round ETS Group Carbon Smoke polymer 5.56x45 magazine (except for restricted states).
- REX Silentium® MG7K 224 suppressor or AB Suppressor A10 556K
- Add flip-up night Tritium sights
- 1913 Picatinny adapter (default)
- Non-folding AR buffer tube adapter (for you to add mil-spec tube and stock) instead of the default
|4150 Melonite treated steel, 1:7 twist with M4 ramp
|Nickel Boron coated AR15 bolt
|Geissele® G2S 2-stage trigger group.
* NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA. Please check local laws and regulations. We reserve the right to sell or not to sell to any particular person or state.
**No magazines will be included for sales to Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington
This is a Pistol.
Important note about our photos
While we make every effort to ensure that our product photos are accurate, manufacturers occasionally change the design and make of components without notice. Pictures may have accessories or items for illustration only and may not be included with the product.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a handgun, frame, or receiver. To purchase a shotgun or rifle, you must be 18 years of age or older. 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1).
As required by federal law, this item may only be shipped to a dealer with a valid Federal Firearms License. During checkout, you will need to provide the name, address, phone number, and email of your local FFL. Your FFL will need to email us (email@example.com) their valid FFL and SOT (if NFA item) before your order can be processed.
For SALES OUTSIDE OF THE USA, please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org.